- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @polaris_project: As Easter approaches, #CNN shares how you can find chocolate produced without #slave labor. ow.ly/a7ppw 1 year ago
- RT @hisandradiaz: In celebration of International Women's Day @BMO will donate $0.05 to @cdnwomenfdn for every mention of #BMOIWD. Pls RT :) 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98YaM 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98Y9B 1 year ago
- Skip Valentines chocolate & give a gift that means something to women instead (disclaimer: I'm totally biased on this) ow.ly/93Hij 1 year ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Author Archives: Sandra and Alyssa
In year’s past, we’ve firmly established that Alyssa’s husband is Valentine’s Day savvy. And mine, well, is not. But whether I receive chocolate from my betrothed on V-Day, or I buy it for myself, there is nothing worse than spending … Continue reading
As a proud Canadian, I have travelled to every one of our distinctly different provinces (our territories are still on my bucket list but I’ll get there some day!) One of my very, very, VERY favourite corners of Canada is … Continue reading
We have discovered exquisite chocolate from every corner of the globe. But Alyssa and I resolve to share more of the very best chocolate that our own Canada has to offer. It must be revealed that we Canucks have chocolatiers that … Continue reading