- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @polaris_project: As Easter approaches, #CNN shares how you can find chocolate produced without #slave labor. ow.ly/a7ppw 1 year ago
- RT @hisandradiaz: In celebration of International Women's Day @BMO will donate $0.05 to @cdnwomenfdn for every mention of #BMOIWD. Pls RT :) 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98YaM 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98Y9B 1 year ago
- Skip Valentines chocolate & give a gift that means something to women instead (disclaimer: I'm totally biased on this) ow.ly/93Hij 1 year ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Travel
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading
I love chocolate. Alyssa loves chocolate. If you are a visitor of this blog, chances are you love chocolate too. But I promise you that there is no one on the planet who loves chocolate more than Chloe of Chloe … Continue reading
Although chocolate may have been conceived in Mexico, it was indisputably perfected in Europe. The most euphoric chocolate experiences I’ve ever had were in France, Belgium or Switzerland. Recently, I was lucky enough to enjoy two glorious weeks touring throughout … Continue reading