- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @polaris_project: As Easter approaches, #CNN shares how you can find chocolate produced without #slave labor. ow.ly/a7ppw 1 year ago
- RT @hisandradiaz: In celebration of International Women's Day @BMO will donate $0.05 to @cdnwomenfdn for every mention of #BMOIWD. Pls RT :) 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98YaM 1 year ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98Y9B 1 year ago
- Skip Valentines chocolate & give a gift that means something to women instead (disclaimer: I'm totally biased on this) ow.ly/93Hij 1 year ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate
Alyssa and I have the great pleasure of tasting many incredible chocolate creations from all over that are sent to us by gifted chocolatiers. We love nothing more than to savour every morsel and write about our favourite new finds. … Continue reading
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading