- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @BMO: RT if you’re proud to support #InternationalWomensDay, and we'll donate $2.00 to the @cdnwomenfdn #IWDBMO 6 months ago
- Chocolate comes from cocoa which comes out of a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore chocolate counts as salad. The end. 1 year ago
- RT @polaris_project: As Easter approaches, #CNN shares how you can find chocolate produced without #slave labor. ow.ly/a7ppw 2 years ago
- RT @hisandradiaz: In celebration of International Women's Day @BMO will donate $0.05 to @cdnwomenfdn for every mention of #BMOIWD. Pls RT :) 2 years ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98YaM 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate blogger
Wishing you a happy, happy, happiest New Year! xo ~ Sandra
I have recently become a fan of the lovely state of New Mexico when two of the most fabulous women I know moved there. They had given me a peek inside their local chocolate industry with a gift of the … Continue reading
Chocoholism is defined as: “an eating disorder in which someone suffers from an addiction to chocolate. Chocolate contains theobromines and it may be possible for the human brain to become accustomed to chocolate at regular intervals. Etymologically, “chocoholic” derives directly … Continue reading