- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @BMO: RT if you’re proud to support #InternationalWomensDay, and we'll donate $2.00 to the @cdnwomenfdn #IWDBMO 5 months ago
- Chocolate comes from cocoa which comes out of a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore chocolate counts as salad. The end. 11 months ago
- RT @polaris_project: As Easter approaches, #CNN shares how you can find chocolate produced without #slave labor. ow.ly/a7ppw 2 years ago
- RT @hisandradiaz: In celebration of International Women's Day @BMO will donate $0.05 to @cdnwomenfdn for every mention of #BMOIWD. Pls RT :) 2 years ago
- My Valentine's day sucked. But some beauuuutiful L'Amourette Chocolat more than made up for it: ow.ly/98YaM 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate blogger
Blog Chocolate has an uber exciting announcement … we're growing! This site is no longer a labour of love from one lonely chocolate enthusiast. We now have twice the chocolate-loving power as Blog Chocolate welcomes the fabulous Alyssa to the … Continue reading
So I am bidding you a fond farewell as I pack up the family for 2 glorious weeks in Mexico. Mojitos and sunshine here we come! I should admit that when I travel, I am a bit of an over-planner. … Continue reading