- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 3 months ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 7 months ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 8 months ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 9 months ago
- RT @Interval_House: Can we ever stop violence against women if we love celebrity abusers? ow.ly/ERdu1 #vaw #16days 9 months ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate blogger
Wishing you a happy, happy, happiest New Year! xo ~ Sandra
I have recently become a fan of the lovely state of New Mexico when two of the most fabulous women I know moved there. They had given me a peek inside their local chocolate industry with a gift of the … Continue reading
Chocoholism is defined as: “an eating disorder in which someone suffers from an addiction to chocolate. Chocolate contains theobromines and it may be possible for the human brain to become accustomed to chocolate at regular intervals. Etymologically, “chocoholic” derives directly … Continue reading