- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @Interval_House: Will the #JianGhomeshi story inspires a public conversation on victim-blaming, consent and why women do not report? htt… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Interval_House: Please share our PSA on Facebook and twitter. Let's end the violence and create more alternate endings: http://t.co/VN… 1 month ago
- RT @Interval_House: The elevator video worth sharing: bit.ly/1Cpb9ga #vaw #whyileft 1 month ago
- RT @Interval_House: As the temperature drops we're in real need of hats, scarves, mittens and winter jackets for our kids and moms. Can you… 2 months ago
- RT @BMO: RT if you’re proud to support #InternationalWomensDay, and we'll donate $2.00 to the @cdnwomenfdn #IWDBMO 8 months ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate blogger
Wishing you a happy, happy, happiest New Year! xo ~ Sandra
I have recently become a fan of the lovely state of New Mexico when two of the most fabulous women I know moved there. They had given me a peek inside their local chocolate industry with a gift of the … Continue reading
Chocoholism is defined as: “an eating disorder in which someone suffers from an addiction to chocolate. Chocolate contains theobromines and it may be possible for the human brain to become accustomed to chocolate at regular intervals. Etymologically, “chocoholic” derives directly … Continue reading